It is important to read the guidelines before you start your survey. They will clarify what is expected I the survey, how to count connections, what makes a hedgerow tree and more.
If you have any questions regarding the survey methodology, please email email@example.com; If you have queries about the procedure then others probably do too, let us know and we will clarify the guidance notes.
- Which type of survey should I use?
- How do I identify the woody species?
- Do I need a landowners permission to survey a hedgerow?
- How often can I survey my Hedgerow?
- What do the different ratings mean?
- Survey guidelines
- Can I survey a hedge that has already been surveyed?
- How do I know what is the ‘start’ and ‘end’ of a hedge? They are all connected!
- How will this help hedgerows?
- What time of year is it best to survey hedges?